I have previously posted about using my wii to try to get fit. I have to say it worked for a while - ok a very short while.
My wife has just got a new mobile phone which came with a Wii Fit balance board, so far I have used it three days running (lets see how long I can keep it up).Link
Tuesday, 9 June 2009
Any one think this is a good idea?
Dear Mr. Darling,
Please find below my suggestion for fixing Britain 's economy. Instead of giving billions of pounds to banks that will squander the money on lavish parties and unearned bonuses, use the following plan :
There are about 20 million people over 50 in the work force. - Pay them £1 million apiece severance for early retirement with the following stipulations:
1) They MUST retire. Twenty million job openings - Unemployment fixed.
2) They MUST buy a new British CAR. Twenty million cars ordered - Auto Industry fixed.
3) They MUST either buy a house or pay off their mortgage - Housing Crisis Fixed.
4) They must send their kids to school / college /university - Crime rate Fixed
5) Buy £50 of alcohol / tobacco a week there's your money back in duty / Tax etc
It can't get any easier than that!
P.S. If more money is needed, have all members of parliament pay back their inappropriately claimed expenses and second home allowances.
Posted by Rhyuso at 08:39